When you think of Timberland boots, you're thinking of these. Our original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- Premium leather uppers
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft ECO insulation
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Classic boot laces made from 100% recycled nylon are re-engineered to stay tied
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Durable rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
Pad from a variety of lines and patterns. Provides softness, durability and grip.
Durable, comfortable, durable and breathable
Adapts to the foot shape, but in the long run loose fit
Identification of the rough surface and rough edges (cut the skin)
Cloth dampened with cold water with a little soap, gently clean the surface. Clean immediately after wearing, long dirt absorbent. Allow the surface to dry naturally.
Do not soak in water!
Do not wash with a washing machine and put in the hot-air dryers!
Do not tumble draining!