is a thermoplastic, silky material, first used commercially in a nylon-bristled toothbrush (1938), followed more famously by women stockings after being introduced as a fabric at the 1939 New York Worlds Fair. Bill Pittendreigh, DuPont, and other individuals and corporations worked diligently during the first few months of World War II to find a way to replace Asian silk and hemp with nylon in parachutes. By August 1945, manufactured fibers had taken a market share of 25%, at the expense of cotton.
Strong, tough and resilient synthetic fiber
Is poor against liquids, humidity
it is a strong, durable and resistant to most chemicals fabric. They also resist wrinkles, shrinking, abrasion and mildew. Compared to cotton, polyester withstands wear and tear longer and retains its shape even in harsh climates.
Synthetic fibers are often used in the production of sportswearand
Strechy and does not crease
Strong and durable
Is weak against liquids
Spandex or elastane
is a synthetic fiber known for its exceptional elasticity. It is strong, but less durable than its major non-synthetic competitor, natural latex. It is a polyurethane-polyurea copolymer that was invented in 1959 by chemists C. L. Sandquist and Joseph Shivers at DuPont Benger Laboratory in Waynesboro, Virginia. When first introduced, it revolutionized many areas of the clothing industry.
GET THIS AROUND YOUR MIND
• Bio-Logix engineered low profile, lightweight and highly-supportive brace
• Flex-Link hinge design for maximum ankle support and ultimate Body-In-Motion performance
• Quick-wrap closure secures ankle easily
• Ergonomic lateral and medial molded plastic internal support stays comfortably surround joint
• Anatomical support via molded TPU exoskeleton also provides further lateral stability
• Articulating plastic internal stirrup wraps upward from under-foot supporting below the ankle
• Natural flexion/extension and fluid movement provided by Soft Flex-Link hinge integration
• Integrated Figure-8 strap system and Heel-Lock Strap for max ankle inversion and over-extension stability
• Ankle joint and brace precisely aligned with contoured comfort memory foam
• Simple on/simple off rear access with forefoot sleeve and quick-wrap closure
• Anti-slip silicone sole creates stable in-shoe contact and enhanced performance
• Anatomically specific for right or left ankle
• PATENT PENDING
25% SBR neoprene / 18% TPU / 18% polyester / 15% nylon / 6% PP / 5% spandex / 5% PU
foam: 4% PE / 4% TPR - exclusive of trims.
Ankle circumference (EU):
XS/S: 19cm - 21,6cm
M/L: 21,6cm - 24,1cm
XL/XXL: 24.1-27.9 xm