Ready, aim, fire up your muscles and performance. Once again, another shining “TM” indicates McDavid’s technological supremacy. Targeted Compression™ is everything you love about intelligent compression—increased blood flow, muscle stability and rapid recovery—focused on a specific area. All the benefits of compression are trained and targeted where needed the most. McDavid Targets your very best performance.
is a thermoplastic, silky material, first used commercially in a nylon-bristled toothbrush (1938), followed more famously by women stockings after being introduced as a fabric at the 1939 New York Worlds Fair. Bill Pittendreigh, DuPont, and other individuals and corporations worked diligently during the first few months of World War II to find a way to replace Asian silk and hemp with nylon in parachutes. By August 1945, manufactured fibers had taken a market share of 25%, at the expense of cotton.
Strong, tough and resilient synthetic fiber
Is poor against liquids, humidity
Spandex or elastane
is a synthetic fiber known for its exceptional elasticity. It is strong, but less durable than its major non-synthetic competitor, natural latex. It is a polyurethane-polyurea copolymer that was invented in 1959 by chemists C. L. Sandquist and Joseph Shivers at DuPont Benger Laboratory in Waynesboro, Virginia. When first introduced, it revolutionized many areas of the clothing industry.
THE KNEE BONE IS CONNECTED TO THE HEAD BONE
• Ergonomic tubular knit for seam-free, streamlined comfort/compression
• Easy-on knee support and compression without heat retention
• Designed with targeted zonal support around the knee
• Ideal for Runner’s knee ailments
• Built-in reflective tech design element for low-light visibility
• Made with finer microfiber needle gauge for added strength and support
• Helps improve circulation in affected area
• Allows full range of motion
• Fits left or right
81% nylon / 19% spandex (elastane)
Measurement around knee: