Spandex or elastane
is a synthetic fiber known for its exceptional elasticity. It is strong, but less durable than its major non-synthetic competitor, natural latex. It is a polyurethane-polyurea copolymer that was invented in 1959 by chemists C. L. Sandquist and Joseph Shivers at DuPont Benger Laboratory in Waynesboro, Virginia. When first introduced, it revolutionized many areas of the clothing industry.
Level 3: Maximum Protection
Features & Benefits
PERFORMANCE ON THE LOWDOWN
• Feet benefit from arch support and compression via unique knitting pattern in a low-cut style
• Specialty yarns are quick-drying and antimicrobial for additional comfort
• Traction design at bottom of footbed reduce friction and provide better floor grip
• Ventilated toe stitching provides maximum breathability
• hDc™ Moisture Management Technology is all about cool and dry
• Suggested wear time: maximum of 4 hours or length of run
• Includes one pair, right/left specific
Ready, aim, fire up your muscles and performance. Once again, another shining “TM” indicates McDavid’s technological supremacy. Targeted Compression™ is everything you love about intelligent compression—increased blood flow, muscle stability and rapid recovery—focused on a specific area. All the benefits of compression are trained and targeted where needed the most. McDavid Targets your very best performance.
46% polyamide (tactel) / 27% polyamide / 20% polyamide (timbrelle care) / 7% elastane (lycra)
Shoe size (EU):