Spandex or elastane
is a synthetic fiber known for its exceptional elasticity. It is strong, but less durable than its major non-synthetic competitor, natural latex. It is a polyurethane-polyurea copolymer that was invented in 1959 by chemists C. L. Sandquist and Joseph Shivers at DuPont Benger Laboratory in Waynesboro, Virginia. When first introduced, it revolutionized many areas of the clothing industry.
Features & Benefits
• Feet benefit from arch support and compression via unique knitting pattern in a low-cut style
• Specialty yarns are quick-drying and antimicrobial for additional comfort
• Arch and Achilles support via unique knitting pattern
• Footbed features thicker stitching for added cushioning while traction design provides better floor grip
• Ventilated toe stitching provides maximum breathability
• hDc Moisture Management Technology is all about cool and dry
• Suggested wear time: maximum of 4 hours or length of game
• Includes one pair, right/left specific
Ready, aim, fire up your muscles and performance. Once again, another shining “TM” indicates McDavid’s technological supremacy. Targeted Compression™ is everything you love about intelligent compression—increased blood flow, muscle stability and rapid recovery—focused on a specific area. All the benefits of compression are trained and targeted where needed the most. McDavid Targets your very best performance.
40% tactel / 27% polyamide / 25% timbrelle care / 8% lycra
Shoe size (EU):